Northside E-Mail Group Terms and Conditions
By subscribing to the Northside E-Mail Group, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Northside Neighborhood Association, its board of directors, and the members thereof, are not liable to you or any third party for your use of this service. You shall indemnify and hold Northside Neighborhood Association, its affiliates, officers, directors, and members, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the service, the violation of these terms and conditions by you, or the infringement by you, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
2. You assume full responsibility for any unlawful, threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing, abusive or offensive material contained in your communications through this service, an infringement of third-party intellectual property rights arising from your communications through this service, or any crime facilitated by your communications through this service. You are solely responsible for your communications through this service. Your use of this service is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Your use of this service is subject to Internet regulations, policies and procedures. You will not use the service for chain letters, junk mail, or spamming.
3. You shall not interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of the service.
4. You shall follow good netiquette. The Core Rules of Netiquette provides useful information on email communications.
5. You shall not respond to requests for information directly to the person who requested the information and not to the whole list. List members who request information should post a summary back to the list once they have received all the responses.
6. You shall not engage in one-to-one discussions on the list. If you have a topic that is of interest to just a few list members, please take it offline. You may wish to post a message to the list that you are taking a discussion offline and if members want to participate they should email you. List members engaged in a private discussion may want to post a summary back to the list once discussion is complete.
7. You shall not make personal attacks on others. Be as courteous to your neighbors online as they would be in person.
8. You shall not use an alias. Identify yourself by name, general address (such as Jackson and 17th St., or 500 block of 17th St.) or group affiliation if not a Northside resident.
9. You shall not distribute the Northside email addresses.
10. You shall not not re-post email from the list elsewhere without permission of the author.
11. You shall not send private email to the list without the author's permission.
12. You agree that any posting made to the list may be used by the Northside Neighborhood Association in its printed or published materials.
13. Northside Neighborhood Association may terminate the service without or without cause at any time and effective immediately. Northside Neighborhood Association, its board of directors, and the members thereof, are not liable to you or any third party for discontinuance or modification of this service.
14. Disregard of the Northside E-Mail Terms and Conditions may result in temporary or permanent removal from the Northside E-Mail Group at the sole discretion of the board of directors of the Northside Neighborhood Association.
return to top
This NNA web page sponsored by eNative,
"Know YOUR neighborhood!"